Releasing Driver's License Suspensions

Bankruptcy Can Release Your Driver’s License Suspension

  • Have you been involved in a motor vehicle accident where you were cited and did not have insurance?
  • Has your driver’s license been suspended due to a past accident where you did not have insurance?
  • Do you owe the Bureau of Motor Vehicles reinstatement fees?

You can often eliminate any fees or judgments that you have from an uninsured vehicle accident that you were cited for without insurance and get your driver’s license released through a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.

If you want to prevent your driver’s license from being suspended, or get your driver’s license reinstated (due to an insured accident or unpaid bureau of motor vehicles fees in Ohio), and obtain a financial "fresh start," call Graham & Associates to schedule a free confidential consultation. Call toll-free 866-529-9010 today. If you have an extra few minutes before your consultation, please fill out our optional intake form and email it to .

How We Can Help

We may be able to prevent the suspension of your driver’s license or get your already suspended license reinstated through the filing of a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.

At Graham & Associates, our experienced lawyers explain the bankruptcy process to you in detail. We focus on each client’s individual case and pay attention to all the client’s specific needs. You always have access to your bankruptcy attorney throughout the duration of your case. We answer your questions and thoroughly describe all your options in plain English, not legal jargon.

Get the Fresh Financial Start You Deserve — Contact Youngstown, Canton and Akron Driver’s License Suspension and Reinstatement Attorneys in Ohio

Call us toll-free at 866-529-9010 or contact us online to arrange a free one-on-one professional evaluation. Weekend and evening hours are available by appointment. Payment plans are always available.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.